We make it easy to rent a dumpster with great pricing and excellent customer service
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How big is the dumpster?
· Our 30-yard containers are 22’ long by 8’ wide by 6’ high.
How full can I fill the container?
· No debris can be over the top of the container. Each load of material is covered with a tarp for safety during transport. Overloaded materials may need to be offloaded by the customer for safe transport. Exceeding weight limit of 5 tons incurs extra cost at $55 a ton over 5 tons.
What is not allowed to be put in the container?
· Items NOT allowed are:
· Hazardous Waste. Any material to be disposed of by Performance Roll Off Systems shall not contain any hazardous waste. Hazardous waste includes: any toxic or radioactive waste, municipal solid waste, asbestos, liquid waste, contaminated soil or drums and tanks, or any amount of waste listed or characterized as hazardous by the United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) or any other applicable federal or state law or agency. For this reason, hazardous materials found in our dumpster will be returned to the customer for proper disposition. HazMat resulting in fines will be the responsibility of the party that rented the dumpster.
Does someone need to be at the delivery site at the delivery of the dumpster?
· No. Performance Roll Off will place the container where you have specified with exact directions, if the container has been paid for in advance, and the area for placement is accessible. For “on the street” placement, depending on the municipality involved, a permit may be needed (additional costs may apply.)
When will the dumpster be delivered?
· We can usually accommodate requests of same or next day weekday delivery.
When will the dumpster be picked up?
· Typical residential service is for 3, 5, or 7 days. Shorter or longer times can be arranged.
· Commercial customers are usually provided with a weekly or daily service exchange of dumpsters. Call us to schedule your pick up at 303-955-6828.
Where should I have the roll off placed?
· The roll off should be placed where it will not create a safety hazard. For “on the street” placement, depending on the municipality involved, a permit may be needed (additional costs may apply.)
Will the delivery vehicle damage my driveway?
· Delivery vehicles large and heavy. Containers are also heavy. Placing sheets of plywood on the area of which the dumpster will rest helps to distribute the load of the dumpster and debris/material that you place in the container.
Can I move the container?
· NO. The dumpsters are designed to be moved only by specially equipped vehicles. Property and/or dumpster damage may occur.
When is payment expected?
· For residential customers, cash or local checks are to be paid at delivery.
Commercial customers with prior approval, may be invoiced.